The Old Folks Home

@CapricornFarm posted on a couple of other threads - all but one of the chicks were DOA.
smiley_emoticons_ostern2_frown.gif

@CapricornFarm posted on a couple of other threads - all but one of the chicks were DOA.
smiley_emoticons_ostern2_frown.gif
They were juveniles, not chicks. It was horrible, and all the guy at the PO said was call the hatchery. He was worried they were going to make a mess in the lobby... yeah well dead birds don't make much of a mess!
Any word on those missing babies in the PO system????????????????

Happy St. Paddy's DAY!
My juvenile quail were all dead except one. 17 dead quail because the post office doesn't know what they are doing. They only had 530 miles to go since TUESDAY! So i got the call at 6:30 this morning and went to get them. The guy gave me the box and went back inside the side door, leaving me in the lobby. I lifted out dead quail after dead quail and lined them up on top of the cage. Then i banged on the door. I told the guy, look, they are all dead except one. He just said call the hatchery. I said, Wait a minute this is the postal systems fault! ( They never scanned it once in transit) It was supposed to be 3 day delivery. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is not 3 days!
It made me just plain sick!

Last edited:
Oh Cap that is just so sad.:hit:hugsI can well imagine how mad you are and how anguished. Those poor little birds.

We have been having the same trouble. Items not being scanned in or out through USPS. DH had one package zig zag its way back and forth through MO over 5 days before it finally showed up in our mail box. They were tracking it, it was just forwarded to the wrong destination. Other packages are scanned in at their point of departure but then disappear for days until thy show up in our box and we get a cheerful email from them saying Oh look how good we are doing, you got your package today. 5+ days after receiving email after email

If that man you dealt with wasn't the post master, I would definitely be doing a face to face with him on Monday. This is horrible. I would be turning them in for cruelty to animals.

Back
Top Bottom