The Old Folks Home

It wasn't a supercenter...just a Division 1 which has been trying to get an expanded food section for nine years. They could apply for it every six months and did, with eighteen denials to show for it. But it's not all Wal-Mart's fault... They don't own the building, a local does and the rent has gotten a bit high. Anyway, as of 10 pm. Tuesday the store was cut from the p.o.s. system effectively making it a dead store. The last GM truck came in Thursday and the last remix (grocery) truck came in yesterday....and as of the seventh of July vendors will start discontinuing deliveries.....

Best guessament on the amount of wood is 2.5 cords from it.
:woot:ya

And don't get me started on the fartichokes.
Artichokes are THE BEST!!!! Glad I found out I can grow them. Annuals here though, not like the 2 giant ones my Aunt had just north of San Francisco.

Yes, old area. Home was built in 1995 and the issues started to happen in the brooder in the basement.
No lead paint in 1995.

Night Misty sleep well.. we are getting a real light drizzle tonight :bow so maybe one night not needing to water tomorrow night and big Woooohhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo the riding mower snapper was running like a top so the yards are mowed for week great day in the neighborhood :plbb:clap:celebrate
High 5 that's awesome:thumbsuphope you rested and you woke refreshed:fl:love

:woot:ya

Artichokes are THE BEST!!!! Glad I found out I can grow them. Annuals here though, not like the 2 giant ones my Aunt had just north of San Francisco.

No lead paint in 1995.
Scg was posting about Sun chokes not artichokes.

Back
Top Bottom