The Old Folks Home

You'd think we leave the dog alone for most of the day... but no it's about 2.5 hours, max.
She got a bone AND a hoof filled with frozen peanut butter and cat treats today when BF left to go to work. Apparently she needs a destructive celebration after that.
When I got home today she had destroyed some money. Where it came from, she's not telling me because I never have cash.

When I got home today she had destroyed some money. Where it came from, she's not telling me because I never have cash.
Have you checked for a printing press in the basement? Maybe she's trying to help with household expenses.

and a 5lb pkg of both unbleached bread flour and unbleached AP flour.
No whole wheat flour? Back before we found out that DD1 was gluten intolerant we used to make our own pizza dough. Original recipe called for 2 cups of white flour, we substituted in one cup of whole wheat. Made a much better crust.

Hmmm, with DD1 hitting the college scene early next month, we can make pizza again!

Had a crash and burn from the weekly Methotrexate I think.
Any chance your body is/will get used to it and not crash so much?

First crash and burn I've had in three weeks so I think that is happening, Bruce.

Poor Ripley is bored bored bored. Try maybe hiding some treats around the house where she can use her nose to hunt them out.

I got our two youngest treat balls when they were at that destructive stage. Filled them with cat treats which they love. They have to roll the balls around to get the treats to fall out of the holes.

You'd think we leave the dog alone for most of the day... but no it's about 2.5 hours, max.
She got a bone AND a hoof filled with frozen peanut butter and cat treats today when BF left to go to work. Apparently she needs a destructive celebration after that.
Maybe she extorted some money from the UPS driver!

Good afternoon bills all payed for another month next month we no longer pay taxes county forgives it with my age that is 195.00 a month here :thlow income county but over 2,000.00 in tax on our property :confused:
Does your SSI go up next month too?

Whow! 2,000 dollars for taxes. Gave me an Illinois flash back shudder on that one. We pay taxes here in MO in December. Like a big ole fat Christmas gift from the county, LOL. Our taxes here are less than half of what they were in IL where we had 3/4s an acre. Here we have officially 30 acres, property taxes a quarter of what they were in IL but we have to pay personal property taxes on vehicles, recreational vehicles and livestock.

The solution to that is drive older cars and raise chickens. LOL! I think they charged us 34 cents on the 58 chickens I declared this year.

Gawd I love Missouri!

Whow! 2,000 dollars for taxes. Gave me an Illinois flash back shudder on that one. We pay taxes here in MO in December. Like a big ole fat Christmas gift from the county, LOL. Our taxes here are less than half of what they were in IL where we had 3/4s an acre. Here we have officially 30 acres, property taxes a quarter of what they were in IL but we have to pay personal property taxes on vehicles, recreational vehicles and livestock.

The solution to that is drive older cars and raise chickens. LOL! I think they charged us 34 cents on the 58 chickens I declared this year.

Gawd I love Missouri!
Property taxes in California are un even and weird! Mostly it is hard to comprehend how it works.

$2000.00 would be a low tax bill here

Back
Top Bottom