The Old Folks Home

We have gargantuan Shelob-esque spiders. Last year there was a spider that lived under the roof of my coop and his eyes would REFLECT in the light of my headlamp like a deer. Freaking thing creeped me out.
I think that would keep me out of the coop at night.
Just sayin'.
<I><*shudder*></I>

Last edited:
You gotta get better quick!

The antibiotic has started to work... on my GI tract, not my nose.

Sigh.

Oh, I HATE that! Umm... And didja ask your doctor to prescribe the magic pills to take at the same time to prevent The Dreaded Yeaties Beasties? Them secondary side effects of antibiotics? Ick. <I><*furtive scratch response to certain memories*></I>

I bet SCG knows to be taking some probiotics..yogurt..or some good ol refrigerated pills.

DiDi, do you have mosquitoes where you are? We deal with wasps! Big time. And not just the ones that build their nests in the roof eves..or in any little place they can find, but we also have the ground wasps. I'm thinking SCG best bring some bug spray, wait, three bottles of bug spray. Bugs!
barnie.gif

Remember, SCG is a pharmacist.
cool.png
I have the knowledge to use the chemical weapons available as needed.

I didn't want to take antibiotics in the first place but it's been... 5 weeks of not being able to breathe out my right nostril and generally feeling crappy. It is time. I have 10 days to kick this thing, deal with the side effects and get my butt to Utah to enjoy my vacation.

Back
Top Bottom