The Old Folks Home

The problem was that though we've been planning on getting the piggies for awhile, we wanted to have everything ready for them first. That didn't happen so we had to scramble to get the fence up and the shelter built. We got it all mostly finished, thank goodness. In the meantime the last five roosters from the spring hatch didn't get processed and they ganged up on poor Ruby yesterday and tore every feather off her back. They are fighting each other and terrorizing any hen that tries to go in to lay. So today, instead of watching the games I will be dispatching roosters.

Thought y'all would like this t-shirt that my boyfriend's parents got for me on their trip to Washington.....the first of I'm sure be many chicken-related presents. I'm holding my favorite little rooster, Archie, a golden campine.

What cute piggies! I hope Miss Ruby is ok!

I loved everyone's coop photos! What a great idea with that thin plastic sheeting, CC!

Dragonfly, love the shirt, I just saw a similar one on Zazzle. My son has been wanting a t-shirt with a dinosaur riding a bicycle and I found several. When I have too many choices then I can't seem to make any choice. Duh!!

Thought y'all would like this t-shirt that my boyfriend's parents got for me on their trip to Washington.....the first of I'm sure be many chicken-related presents. I'm holding my favorite little rooster, Archie, a golden campine.

I loved everyone's coop photos! What a great idea with that thin plastic sheeting, CC!
I love it!

Love the shirt, made me laugh. I wish chicken related presents where actual chickens though.... Or perhaps things for my chickens.
Bamadude the cookie jar would look great in your coop, maybe full of bird treats. :)

I'm glad to provide some entertainment! :) Oh man, I would LOVE to get live chickens as presents....or an incubator......or some lumber...... I did get a Home Depot gift card for my birthday and used that to build my brooder!

I love your t-shirt and your little rooster is adorable.

Back
Top Bottom