The Old Folks Home

@NotAFarm when I first saw those pics, I thought you had done Halloween decorating. I have some serious spiders here that are doing webs from tree branches to the ground. These stretch over 20 feet vertically. Haven't seen the spiders making them but have accidentally walked into some of the tie down strands. Was like walking into an actual string.

mesa1.jpg
mesa2.jpg
view.jpg
factory.jpg
wildhorse1.jpg
wildhorse2.jpg
wildhorse3.jpg
wildhorse4.jpg
Druid1.jpg
druid2.jpg
Druid3.jpg

Hello All! Sorry I have been off here so long. Without chickens, I rarely come on here. The pictures above are from SCG and my trip to Utah. It was an excellent vacation and now I just want to move there and either open a B&B or run a hiking guide company. I would love to do nothing but walk around these gorgeous places all day and take pictures. I hope all are doing well. Not sure if I will come on very often but I will try to remember to come on more often at least!

My papal account got hacked yesterday. Someone put through a charge for 498.00 it was a square trade hardware charge.
I called PayPal and told them it was not an authorized charge. So they said they could not do anything until the charge was completed. So I called my bank and they said I had to wait till the charge was pending and I had to come in and file paperwork on it to dispute the charge!
In the mean time I have to wait till it wipes out my disability check!
I'm so pissed!
PayPal did give me a provisional credit for the amount. But if I put it in my bank and anything goes wrong then what?

Back
Top Bottom