The Old Folks Home

Presumably they are working on getting the years and badges back.

The admins have changed reacts to likes!
I'm not seeing it, if I hover over the thumbs up on somone's info on the left it still says "reaction score"

They are calling for more ice here on Friday. Not thrilled but better than snow.
Say WHAT??? You prefer ice to snow? I think you studied for your ham test too hard and hurt your brain.

I'm not seeing it, if I hover over the thumbs up on somone's info on the left it still says "reaction score"

Say WHAT??? You prefer ice to snow? I think you studied for your ham test too hard and hurt your brain.
the ones that we click say likes. The ones in the profile will likely take time to change

In the alerts, they are like now too instead of reacts. Alerts are in the top right corner next to the search tab

Quite possible, Bruce. But well, yeah. Ice will usually hang around here for a few days then melt off. Snow, especially when it is windy and blowing it into drifts, is the gift that keeps on giving!

When they hooked us into the grid 7 years ago they put in three phase service....I think that is what they call it. We have only had one power outage in 7 years and that was earlier this winter during high winds. Then they had it back up and running in something like 25 minutes.

Plus, I get the same thing when I run the cursor on the left. Reaction Score.

Reaction score is pretty funny and brings a lot of 'reactions' to mind. They could just make a list, everything from 'beating my computer monitor with a hammer' to 'laughed so hard I snorked coffee out my nose and peed myself' Then there is the ever chuckalatious 'Really? Tell me, were you born this stupid or have you been working your way up to it slowly?',,,,never mind, I could see that last one causing problems....

@dsqard, I'm working on a sketch for a friend that was supposed to be a Christmas present. They have 5 French Bulldogs and I'm doing a portrait of his favorite pooch. It's been on hold for like...forever.

Back
Top Bottom