The Old Folks Home

For the record @blackandtan. Kdogg is in her mid 20's. So kind of a kid to us old people but she's well past the 13 Y/O members in experience.

Oh, hey I just noticed - Happy day after your 12th BYC anniversary Kelsey!

:love that’s very sweet! Thank you! Yup, I’m 25 right now but soon to be 26 in another couple of months. :D

I’ve learned a lot in the 4 short years I’ve had my chickens (feels like a lot longer) but I’m always still learning more and/or researching. :)

The last year especially I’ve learned a lot as I’ve more than doubled my flock :lau :oops:

Also hatched eggs for the first time ever. :D

And thank you!! I appreciate it!! :)

I’ve been on here a loooooooonggggggg time! Half my life!! Joined when I was 13 almost 14 :eek: :th

@KDOGG331 youre everywhere lol!
I just found this thread, look forward to flipping thru the old pages. It’ll be nice to chat with some older folks, I hadn’t really realized till just lately how many kids are on byc....I’m sure they mean well, but if I’m looking for advice on something I’d like to know if the person giving it is 13 or thirty. Don’t mean to sound like an old poop, but there it is :rolleyes:
You can usually tell!

One way is how long they have been on byc. If a person has been on here 13 years....

Glad you joined us @blackandtan! A lot of us are basically young thinking minds trapped in antique bodies. But there are young minds and young bodies here also. All are welcomed here no matter what age they are.

Morning everyone. 7 degrees when I got up this morning with light snow falling. I think it's supposed to actually get above freezing here on wednesday but with another chance of measurable snow. I wish the ice would melt before we get snow on top of it but I'm not in charge so we will deal with whatever mother nature throws at us.

we may not like it but we'll deal with it. BTw, please forgive the lowercase 'w's. For some reason my keyboard in our HAM shack suddenly doesn't want to give me a capital w.

Glad you joined us @blackandtan! A lot of us are basically young thinking minds trapped in antique bodies. But there are young minds and young bodies here also. All are welcomed here no matter what age they are.

Morning everyone. 7 degrees when I got up this morning with light snow falling. I think it's supposed to actually get above freezing here on wednesday but with another chance of measurable snow. I wish the ice would melt before we get snow on top of it but I'm not in charge so we will deal with whatever mother nature throws at us.

we may not like it but we'll deal with it. BTw, please forgive the lowercase 'w's. For some reason my keyboard in our HAM shack suddenly doesn't want to give me a capital w.
We have a rain and wind alert from tonight to Wednesday.

My Dad had a ham shack that he built in the garage! Is that a type of nerd man cave from the 1970s?

We have a rain and wind alert from tonight to Wednesday.

My Dad had a ham shack that he built in the garage! Is that a type of nerd man cave from the 1970s?

Ron, it's a man and WOMAN nerd cave from the 70s-80s-90s-2000s-2010s and 2020s ad infinitum.........Some things never change.

Only I prefer Radio Room to HAM Shack.

Back
Top Bottom