The Old Folks Home

Moose leaves this his height dirt all along the walls he walks to dry himself down the hall
dogs 003.jpg
002.jpg

It is stunningly beautiful, that is for sure... here, I will tempt you with photos...

Pictures from my chicken coop articles, my main coop:
View attachment 2014966View attachment 2014995
Cross of the church next door
View attachment 2015021
The church
View attachment 2015022View attachment 2015023

Two pictures of Kodiak:
View attachment 2015019View attachment 2015020

And a picture of the beach here in town
View attachment 2015024
Just so pretty! DH traveled there a couple times for work. Wish I had tagged along. Ah well, his retirement is end of February, so maybe we can go for fun soon. Been wanting to go to Canada too.

Just so pretty! DH traveled there a couple times for work. Wish I had tagged along. Ah well, his retirement is end of February, so maybe we can go for fun soon. Been wanting to go to Canada too.
Nova Scotia is beautiful in July or August . Lived there from 1974 to 1992.

Our young cattledogs do that in the utility room, @penny1960. Luckily we painted it with high quality washable paint so all I have to do is give it a scrubdown with soapy water about every other week.

@Alaskan. Those pictures are gorgeous. Moose in the back yard. I mean how cool is that. All we see here is the occasional fox, deer or turkey in our yard.

We're trying to decide if we're getting a 5th wheel or not. I'm more of a Marriott girl myself. :lau
Id go with the fifth wheel... You can still do a Marriott day or two. Win Win. But the beauty of the fifth wheel is freedom to stop and rest anywhere. You dont have to pack and unpack everytime. And you know the sheets are clean or only have you on them, the food in the fridge is a big savings as well. Sort of like a cruise ship but on land.... LOL...

Now if you could only pack a maid for the trip you would have it made. :gig

Our young cattledogs do that in the utility room, @penny1960. Luckily we painted it with high quality washable paint so all I have to do is give it a scrubdown with soapy water about every other week.

@Alaskan. Those pictures are gorgeous. Moose in the back yard. I mean how cool is that. All we see here is the occasional fox, deer or turkey in our yard.
You know I was reading that last night. and was thinking ... Hmmm I bet there is a way to protect the walls. Some sort of Wainscotting Like you would use in bathrooms... but You hit it on the head... Washable paint... Duh slapping my forehead.

deb

Back
Top Bottom