The Old Folks Home

I just got a notice that someone was following me. There used to be a way to tell who your followers were. I, in my infinite ignorance, don't seem to be able to find that now. I can find who I am following, but not those following me. I can't even begin to understand why anyone would want to follow a dummy like me, but that's what the notice said.
Maybe they are trying to learn how to get a clue! And you are not a dummy!

Great day here! It's DH's and my 13th wedding anniversary. 2020 marks our 15th year together. I am so lucky that he found me.
Ah geez, I missed it by 2 days!!!!! Happy anniversary :D

Thanks everyone. I told DH this morning that we could add "Pandemic" to the list of things we have experienced since we have been together.
I bet it wasn't on either of your bucket lists.

Don't know why the 6th instead of say Sunday morning but that is what the powers that be say so it is written so it is done.
To give everyone a last chance to infect those in the pews next to them?

Good morning everyone. Here's hoping that all the old folks are staying healthy and safe.

I took the day off yesterday from the computer and worked outside. Shuffled run panels around so the chickens could scratch around in the debris from last years failed garden.

They were so funny. I opened their pop door and two little SDW roosters flew out, noticed that the fence wasn't where it was supposed to be and after giving a shrill alarm cry veered off and landed. Tut the Fayoumi Rooster came stomping out, looked the situation over and realized that OH LOOK! GRASS AND WEEDS! and immediately began to call the hens out. From that moment on, all the roosters started calling the hens who flooded out of the coop at warp 8 and got busy. I think I got 4 eggs yesterday so they definitely had more important things on their little brains.

Doing well here. For us it's life goes on. Biggest problem for us is that we are having a hard time finding the replacement hoses for the tractor bucket's hydraulic system.

Stay well everyone.

Good morning everyone. Here's hoping that all the old folks are staying healthy and safe.

I took the day off yesterday from the computer and worked outside. Shuffled run panels around so the chickens could scratch around in the debris from last years failed garden.

They were so funny. I opened their pop door and two little SDW roosters flew out, noticed that the fence wasn't where it was supposed to be and after giving a shrill alarm cry veered off and landed. Tut the Fayoumi Rooster came stomping out, looked the situation over and realized that OH LOOK! GRASS AND WEEDS! and immediately began to call the hens out. From that moment on, all the roosters started calling the hens who flooded out of the coop at warp 8 and got busy. I think I got 4 eggs yesterday so they definitely had more important things on their little brains.

Doing well here. For us it's life goes on. Biggest problem for us is that we are having a hard time finding the replacement hoses for the tractor bucket's hydraulic system.

Stay well everyone.
That sounds like a very nice Sunday!

I hope you find the hoses soon

Back
Top Bottom