The Old Folks Home

Sorry the journey is painful. It will be that way for awhile, but it should get better. If you are in pain today, try some moist heat again. I have a heating pad that is rubberized on one side, for that purpose. I take a towel, run hot water in it, wring it out, then put it where needed, placing the heating pad over/under it, so it keeps it toasty warm. The timer can be set for 30 mins. When you get done with your back, you can also apply it to your knees.

Oh @perchie.girl , I am so sorry that you are going through that. I can empathize with you. I love my physical therapist. She has such a caring way about her plus she suffers from a back that is so bad that she has had numerous fusings that has left her back virtually ridged so she knows what pain is all about.

My first couple of visits had me teary eyed also out of pain and frustration. She kept working with me though and reassuring me that I could see it through and I did....and so can you.

The doctor is talking about sending me back to her as soon as the Covid thing stabilizes here and I will gladly go back.

Have faith in them, and most of all have faith in yourself. You have come so far and you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for being!

Now consider yourself hugged!

These first weeks are going to be my hardest. But I REFUSE TO GIVE UP, as bad as I want to give in.
You'll get there Deb!!! It takes fortitude that you have, not all do. :hugs

I saw the new cardiologist yesterday. He’s requesting my records and will order some tests. He thinks I have another blockage and that my aorta valve is not working very well.
I can’t lay down to sleep without a lot of pressure in my chest.
then I talked with the cancer center. I start radiation on Monday.
Oh my :( I hope someone can get you started in the right direction really soon!
:hugs

we had our spring short and sweet. Then hot summer! Hot!
It was like that here too, over 90° a couple of days ago. Highs slowly went down the next 3 days and for at least the next week we'll be back to April weather! High tomorrow 57°, low Monday morning 42°

Greg checked my blood pressure before letting me get up after I passed out, and it was 174/117.
I dunno. Im clueless. Because I ate. I ate just a bit ago, and now it is 122/88
:eek: 122/88 isn't too bad but 174/117? :th
I hope you get stabilized really soon
:hugs

It's one of those what don't hurt don't work, days, Deb, especially my feet and shoulders. The old bod just doesn't like lawn mowing the way it used to.

How about you?
Ugh, one of my discs is pinching me from the feel of it. I had to clean out one of the playhouse coops, after the rooster flogged me. Twice. So I picked him up and carried him a while . I decided to look him over, and he had mites. I decided to put sand in the coop, so I had to dig some up. Any way, it's done for now except i have to go catch them out of the run, powder them and put them back in the coop. Any way, hubby said the black raspberries he dug up needed to be planted. Did that, watered my flower garden.
My back has not benefited from my activity. I will be putting heat on it tonight and maybe get another hot bath.
I need to go check my chicks, don't want them thirsty or hungry. Have a great night !

We of course out today for insulin so missed the launch thought news would say something about it of course not having messes of idiots in downtown Seattle looting burning cars breaking into looting stores these are from out of town that do this crap so that is all the news spoke of we dont get a bit of it

Back
Top Bottom