The Old Folks Home

@chickadoodles, I have a tricky mitral valve from RF. It's no fun when it makes itself felt in fact it's freakin scary. I'm glad they are trying to get things sorted out for you. Like Perchie, you have been through so much but you are so strong. Strength of heart is much better than strength of body. Hang in there, promise? :hugs

Ugh, one of my discs is pinching me from the feel of it. I had to clean out one of the playhouse coops, after the rooster flogged me. Twice. So I picked him up and carried him a while . I decided to look him over, and he had mites. I decided to put sand in the coop, so I had to dig some up. Any way, it's done for now except i have to go catch them out of the run, powder them and put them back in the coop. Any way, hubby said the black raspberries he dug up needed to be planted. Did that, watered my flower garden.
My back has not benefited from my activity. I will be putting heat on it tonight and maybe get another hot bath.
I need to go check my chicks, don't want them thirsty or hungry. Have a great night !

You too, my friend.

Try not to be too much like me and overdo it!:highfive:

Oh @perchie.girl , I am so sorry that you are going through that. I can empathize with you. I love my physical therapist. She has such a caring way about her plus she suffers from a back that is so bad that she has had numerous fusings that has left her back virtually ridged so she knows what pain is all about.

My first couple of visits had me teary eyed also out of pain and frustration. She kept working with me though and reassuring me that I could see it through and I did....and so can you.

The doctor is talking about sending me back to her as soon as the Covid thing stabilizes here and I will gladly go back.

Have faith in them, and most of all have faith in yourself. You have come so far and you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for being!

Now consider yourself hugged!
Thank you... for the hug.
deb

how's the kitchen coming along @perchie.girl ?
They will start again on the floor and underlayment. Kind of got side railed because of the opening of the parks here. My guy has a main job working for Parks and Recreation. They went from bare miniumum staff to full on summer duty.

So what has to happen is the rest of the floor joists get repaired. Blocks put in around the rim of the floor and just inside of the walls. ONce that is done then insulation goes in the floor. The old insulation is Very mangled. Once that happens the subfloor can be installed.

Only then can the flooring installer do his magic. He uses leveler first before the floor can go in.

I haven't received the kitchen cabinets yet. Should be soon. Then I will need to order up the butcher block countertops. I have the sink and faucet as well as a pot filler faucet for over by the Stove.

deb

Oh Gawd they are rioting and burning down buildings in La Mesa. Vons shopping center and Vons grocery store is burning. The City hall is burning as well. Looting and people running their cars into stores and grabbing what they can.

Highway 8 Through La Mesa is shut down. its an interstate going from the Pacific Ocean east through California.

deb

Back
Top Bottom