The Old Folks Home

This is what happened last night, in some of the cities in our county. It's like a war zone. From Tampa, to Temple Terrace, Brandon, and Seffner all suffered looting, burning, rioting. Over 50 people were arrested.

1. MOBILE GAS STATION ON BUSCH & 30th AND THEN SET IT ON FIRE
2. CRICKET WIRELESS ON 30th & BUSCH BLVD
3. UNIVERSITY MALL
4. AT&T ON FOWLER AVE
5. WALMART ON FLETCHER AVE
6. TARGET ON FLETCHER AVE
7. GOLD & DIAMOND SOURCE ON FOWLER
8. METRO PCS ON BUSCH BLVD AND 26th STREET
9. FOOTACTION ON FOWLER AVE
10. CHAMPS ON FOWLER AVE AND BURNED TO THE GROUND
11. CHILIS ON 60 IN BRANDON, FL
12. BRANDON MALL
13. SUNTRUST BANK
14. BEST BUY DALE MABRY
15. VALUE PAWNS ALL OF THEM FROM TAMPA TO BRANDON
16. WALMART SEFFNER
17. WALMART ON FLORIDA AVE AND BUSCH BLVD
18. JLOS 15TH AVE AND FOWLER
19. JLOS BUSCH BLVD
20. DTRL 56TH STREET
21. SHOE MOUNTAIN
22. ROSS ON HILLSBOROUGH AVE AND 22ND AVE
23. MR & MRS CRAB FOWLER AVE
24. BEAUTY DEPO ON FLETCHER
25. HOME DEPOT
26. CVS FOWLER AND 30TH
27. VITAMIN STORE
THEY HAVE ALSO:
1. HIT A POLICE OFFICER IN THE HEAD WITH A ROCK
2. HIT ANOTHER POLICE OFFICER WITH A FIREWORK
3. STOLEN A SWAT CAR
4. SOMEONE WAS SHOT IN TEMPLE TERRACE

Jac I am so sorry. What can they do for you? Something I hope. :hugs
For now I must keep respiratory, neurological and thyroid issues under control. When Corona slows down/is contained, a valve replacement is to be scheduled at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. Till then, I'll happily, albeit painfully, keep chirping along with the rest of the Cluckers and Quackers around here.

Oh Gawd they are rioting and burning down buildings in La Mesa.
It is amazing. People all over the world rioting and destroying businesses, livelihoods, shopping for residents and no one outside of that 1 Minneapolis precinct is responsible for the cause of the "anger". A lot of people coming in and taking advantage of the "cover" provided by people legitimately protesting ill treatment. Bunch of crooks and thugs destroying and stealing because they can.

Is Scg still around?
On and off, she's doing well. Super busy at work with the whole virus thing.

It is amazing. People all over the world rioting and destroying businesses, livelihoods, shopping for residents and no one outside of that 1 Minneapolis precinct is responsible for the cause of the "anger".
My only political comment will be-
police all over outside of that 1 Minneapolis precinct have abused their power over the years, the long list of names of the victims only grows without changes to stop it.
I do agree that some people have joined in the protests only to do destructive things, much like the bad cops joining precincts for the same vendetta.

Two wrongs don't ever make a right.
In Dallas a man was stoned to death defending his store; two women were dragged from their car in Minneapolis, one found dead from trauma; two federal officers killed at their office in Oakland. So do these ends justify the means? NO.
In Minneapolis, those arrested were not locals and were from out of state. Did pallets of bricks magically appear downtown? NO. This chaos was orchestrated after the peaceful locals went home after their protest. Call it what it is: Domestic terrorism.
Frankly, IMHO, the police should employ giant net guns and everyone captured therein prosecuted for being an accessory.
I'll get off my soapbox now.

Back
Top Bottom