The Old Folks Home

Hey old folks made it home got 2 coops cleaned going to go work on 3 now
but cap did you get the goats ?
I got 4, but one ran off...right through the fence. We have been trying to catch her all afternoon and evening. I quickly ran chicken wire along the inside of the fence and zip tied it on. So the other little one couldn't get out. I am exhausted and upset. I wanted to use 2"×4" wire for the catch pen but hubby convinced me the other wire was ok. So much for that.

20200708_134144.jpg

The escapee is in my right arm. This was on our way down from the truck to the goat house.

Have any of you, or someone you know, had a Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted? My cousin's doctor has mentioned it to her, and she knows little to nothing about it.
Yes, knew one guy, but it was many years back (I am sure that they are now better).

It didn't harm, but didn't help.

I got 4, but one ran off...right through the fence. We have been trying to catch her all afternoon and evening. I quickly ran chicken wire along the inside of the fence and zip tied it on. So the other little one couldn't get out. I am exhausted and upset. I wanted to use 2"×4" wire for the catch pen but hubby convinced me the other wire was ok. So much for that.
:(

So sorry.

:hugs

Have any of you, or someone you know, had a Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted? My cousin's doctor has mentioned it to her, and she knows little to nothing about it.
I have not known anyone with one of those. What does she have?

Back
Top Bottom