The Old Folks Home

@CapricornFarm, sorry to hear that you have an escape artist. From what I've heard from people I know who keep goats, they are ALL escape artists. Even sheep. Our neighbor got rid of their sheep because they couldn't keep them in their pasture and pens. A nearby Amish neighbor has a goat milk dairy and I always have to take care driving by his farm because I've had to brake for his goats getting loose on him. One finds a hole and out they all go. Sure hope you find the little stinker and get her back where she belongs.

I agree. You look blissfully happy!

@getaclue has anybody ever mention Radio Frequency Ablation for pain control? Or is her pain past that? They wanted me to have that when my neck and back were acute. Basically they use heat to 'burn' sensory nerves effectively deadening the pain pathways. I thought I wasn't to the stage of needing that drastic of pain control and my DO agreed with me

@CapricornFarm, sorry to hear that you have an escape artist. From what I've heard from people I know who keep goats, they are ALL escape artists. Even sheep. Our neighbor got rid of their sheep because they couldn't keep them in their pasture and pens. A nearby Amish neighbor has a goat milk dairy and I always have to take care driving by his farm because I've had to brake for his goats getting loose on him. One finds a hole and out they all go. Sure hope you find the little stinker and get her back where she belongs.

I agree. You look blissfully happy!

@getaclue has anybody ever mention Radio Frequency Ablation for pain control? Or is her pain past that? They wanted me to have that when my neck and back were acute. Basically they use heat to 'burn' sensory nerves effectively deadening the pain pathways. I thought I wasn't to the stage of needing that drastic of pain control and my DO agreed with me
We didn't see her at all today! I did spend time with the other goats.
20200709_221113.jpg

20200709_214740.jpg

20200709_215235.jpg

This pullet did not have any brown. But a guy was telling her that her bird was not a BA cuz it didn’t have any brown. Lol
I told her that my BA looked just like hers.
I guess she was sold the bird being told it was an Americana.
But she thought it looked like a BA. And folks were telling her it was not. Lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom