The Old Folks Home

:hugs Hugs, Cap. You are a tough lady, it won't come to that, my friend. Now that they know what is wrong they will get it under control for you. You just got to learn to take it easy.....like me.....yeah, I know, bad example. But you know what I mean.
Well, I can hardly wait to see what the CT scan shows. I have been having shortness of breath for over 7 years. Had my heart all checked out before.

DH found a little dead bull snake today in our driveway. No idea what happened to it. It was freshly dead, tho and still moving a bit. DH picked it up by the tail to show it to the cattle dogs and I told him no, I had a better use for it and took it up to the chickens. The Fayoumis at first were wary of it, circling it, giving it an occasional peck and the well aimed stink eye before deciding it was fresh meat and GULP! It was about 6 inches long so it was a good meal!

Nothing like snake meat flavored eggs for breakfast, LOL!

DH found a little dead bull snake today in our driveway. No idea what happened to it. It was freshly dead, tho and still moving a bit. DH picked it up by the tail to show it to the cattle dogs and I told him no, I had a better use for it and took it up to the chickens. The Fayoumis at first were wary of it, circling it, giving it an occasional peck and the well aimed stink eye before deciding it was fresh meat and GULP! It was about 6 inches long so it was a good meal!

Nothing like snake meat flavored eggs for breakfast, LOL!
Yum! I wonder if it tastes like eel.

Well, I can hardly wait to see what the CT scan shows. I have been having shortness of breath for over 7 years. Had my heart all checked out before.

So has the SOB gotten worse or stayed the same? It's amazing that they probably did chest xrays when they checked out your heart and it didn't show....unless they weren't looking for the problem being in your lungs.

So has the SOB gotten worse or stayed the same? It's amazing that they probably did chest xrays when they checked out your heart and it didn't show....unless they weren't looking for the problem being in your lungs.
I don't think they took a chest xray. Lots of other imaging though.

It has been getting worse, but it never improves no matter how much walking I do. I can be short of breath just from moving one bag of feed.

Back
Top Bottom