The Old Folks Home

My Oncologist's office called to confirm an upcoming appointment. I commented it was very early on. That's when they tried to encourage me to do the video chat type doctor visit. I don't think so. They have to do a blood draw each time I go in. Hard to do that without me going in. Yes, they could refer me to a nearby lab for the blood draw, BUT it's not always easy to get blood from me, and the nurse that does it in the doctor's office, is fantastic.

Mine don't creek and pop, but they sure do hurt. This pic is similar to what my toes look like, except the toes next to the big toes have the hammer tow effect going on plus they want to curve over my big toes and my big toes are curved in also.. I wish mine looked this good, LOL.

View attachment 2347269
Mine do not do that!

The DWs are starting to do that a bit though.

My toes might be gout(uric acid) related.

My Oncologist's office called to confirm an upcoming appointment. I commented it was very early on. That's when they tried to encourage me to do the video chat type doctor visit. I don't think so. They have to do a blood draw each time I go in. Hard to do that without me going in. Yes, they could refer me to a nearby lab for the blood draw, BUT it's not always easy to get blood from me, and the nurse that does it in the doctor's office, is fantastic.
They have trouble getting blood from my DW too!

She often comes home with a lot of bruises

Mine don't creek and pop, but they sure do hurt. This pic is similar to what my toes look like, except the toes next to the big toes have the hammer tow effect going on plus they want to curve over my big toes and my big toes are curved in also.. I wish mine looked this good, LOL.

View attachment 2347269
They have surgery for that.

My mom had that condition too!
I think I have it too. From what I understand, all chickens have it; maybe head-bobbing is worth trying when we're struggling to focus?!
Had two chickens drop dead today, one was a pullet that hadn't even laid yet.
:hugsSorry for your loss. That happened to one of mine in the spring; she was just beginning to redden up :( No idea what the problem was.

Back
Top Bottom