The Old Folks Home

So Halloween has been pretty quiet around here. I cleaned the coop today...the chickens applauded me, then pooped on me from their vantage points on the roosts.

We did have something appropriate happen today considering what day it is. DH and I were in the main part of the house and suddenly started hearing music coming from our hobby room. We do have a stereo there that used to be in our office. It turns on and off via push buttons and it had been off since last night. But it was on. The off button and the on button are separate buttons so if you push the off button it's off, which we did last night. This happened late this morning.

I turned off the stereo again and went back into the living room where DH asked what had happened.

Oh, nothing was my response. It's Halloween, our parents just stopped by for a visit and let us know they were around.

And that, old folk is the true story.

Happy Dia de Los Muertos! (A rather big deal here in New Mexico)

Got my shoes!
IMG_2424.JPG

Happy Dia de Los Muertos! (A rather big deal here in New Mexico)

Got my shoes!
View attachment 2395270
Cool! I wonder if those glow (I had some that did a long time ago). Happy Dia de los Muertos.

It’s pretty quiet here in the San Francisco area. Everybody is staying home, having good food, and telling the kids stories about all the awesome and outrageous doings of family members who have gone before.

Back
Top Bottom