The Old Folks Home

old folks home.jpg

Morning life goes on thank heavens the masks and washing hands still the only way limit exposure everywhere...
Until the vaccine is common place then once a year ? I am not sure they even know yet
It could be every two years.

Well, I hit the jackpot this evening. Dd #2 came over. She brought goodies. A Braun multi-quick 9 stick mixer, with attachments, and beaker. A Martino ionic blow dryer, and a Martino ceramic hair straightening iron. Dd #1, and I put in our order for some Doll 10 lipsticks, too. While she was here, we were asking about the Doll 10 foundation.

I don't do make up real often anymore, but I do sometimes have to dress up. It's hard to find a decent type foundation for older skin. I've used Bare Minerals for years, but as I get older, and my skin has changed, I'm not as satisfied with it.

Dd #1 suggested I try Too Faced 24 hour, matte finish foundation. She swears it's the gold standard for face makeup, regardless of skin type, or age. From what I saw about it, it looks like it might be just what I'm looking for. The only drawback is the price. To me, it seems expensive, however, it comes with a little pump in the bottle, and it doesn't take much, so it lasts a long time. Soon, I'll be ordering some, and let you ladies know whether I like it.

Well, I hit the jackpot this evening. Dd #2 came over. She brought goodies. A Braun multi-quick 9 stick mixer, with attachments, and beaker. A Martino ionic blow dryer, and a Martino ceramic hair straightening iron. Dd #1, and I put in our order for some Doll 10 lipsticks, too. While she was here, we were asking about the Doll 10 foundation.

I don't do make up real often anymore, but I do sometimes have to dress up. It's hard to find a decent type foundation for older skin. I've used Bare Minerals for years, but as I get older, and my skin has changed, I'm not as satisfied with it.

Dd #1 suggested I try Too Faced 24 hour, matte finish foundation. She swears it's the gold standard for face makeup, regardless of skin type, or age. From what I saw about it, it looks like it might be just what I'm looking for. The only drawback is the price. To me, it seems expensive, however, it comes with a little pump in the bottle, and it doesn't take much, so it lasts a long time. Soon, I'll be ordering some, and let you ladies know whether I like it.
Ncie score on the appliances!

Back
Top Bottom