The Old Folks Home

No. 'tis a far more simple spell. I'll just make them all go broody. Even happened to @EmtheFishLady with the help of @mississippifarmboy of course. Need a family increase?
Um, with 11 babies in the first turn out pen, and 7 more in a brooder in the house, and 12 more in the incubator, and Snowflake sitting on a HUGE pile of eggs, and Mara spending way too much time sitting in the nesting box on hers and two other hen's eggs. I think I've got it covered.. But thanks for the offer... :lau

Soooooooo, I did get to town today.. instead of just buying lumber and chicken wire for the new turn out pen made with the frame of an old greenhouse that the cover went TU after 2 years... I bought three more treated boards for the front deck that I'm redoing, then took the older 12 footers down to my project to make the door with. How's that for recycling? Killed two birds with one stone.

Hey @sourland Ya see what I mean? Here's what's in the brooder now. I think I'm gonna go chicken broke before it's all over.. But, not if I can sell sell sell... There are actual Bielefelders in that tub.. along with 3 'others' of mixed heritage.
DSC_0588.JPG

And it must have been a good omen.. Hadn't heard from my son in 4 months or so.. no clue what he's up to.. but.. this actually opened up for me this morning, and Son texted with Hearts and flowers.
DSC_0570.JPG

No. 'tis a far more simple spell. I'll just make them all go broody. Even happened to @EmtheFishLady with the help of @mississippifarmboy of course. Need a family increase?
I think you accidentally unleashed your broody magic on me!!! My little “punks” as I call them have been going crazy!!! First the Brabanters were taking turns being broody and now my only little bantam Cochin left has decided she needs to hatch babies! She’s been glued to the nest for days! 😭

Back
Top Bottom