The Old Folks Home

Mail man finally brought me the liquid Tom Cat... Last evening I set up a rats buffet under the porch where I saw the last rat and it's out off range of birds. A plate of cracked corn, left over piece corn bread soaked in poison water, a dollop of peanut butter, and a dish filled to the brim with Tom Cat flavored water. I was hoping to make it real thirsty. Results? Corn bread and some corn was gone. PB was still on the plate and it didn't look like any water was gone but there were corn fragments in the water so it must have at least rinsed off it's lips. If it doesn't touch it tonight I will relocate it. Sure hope it works! It's getting expensive pleasing the rats taste buds

Mail man finally brought me the liquid Tom Cat... Last evening I set up a rats buffet under the porch where I saw the last rat and it's out off range of birds. A plate of cracked corn, left over piece corn bread soaked in poison water, a dollop of peanut butter, and a dish filled to the brim with Tom Cat flavored water. I was hoping to make it real thirsty. Results? Corn bread and some corn was gone. PB was still on the plate and it didn't look like any water was gone but there were corn fragments in the water so it must have at least rinsed off it's lips. If it doesn't touch it tonight I will relocate it. Sure hope it works! It's getting expensive pleasing the rats taste buds
It takes three days or so. You might see less rat activity in two days though

No wonder they can call themselves strongest coffee when they say to add two and a half times more than any other brand Lol.
It's all in the marketing!

Caffeine seems to have a strong "Montezuma's Revenge" factor to it.:rant
Yep, pretty much had to give it up.

last Howard Johnson restaurant.
So sad. Seems Pizza Hut is going the same way. And Friendlys

I didn't know it's the last HoJos. Rachael Ray worked there .
Interesting factoid!

When trying to get a $1,600.00 phone
:eek:
What they heck can a phone have to make it worth anywhere near that much?? Even the absolute best camera is going to have a very short non digital zoom, not really worth anything. And no, my real camera with 60x optical zoom didn't cost anywhere near $1,600. Of course I can't use it to make phone calls or text people.

2. They made it clear they were more concerned about getting us out of there before closing time, than assisting us with anything.
Rude is not OK but frankly expecting a store to stay open after hours because the customer blows in just before closing isn't OK either.

my phone put me on her doorstep.
Or out in the ocean, or up a logging trail ;)

and cook dinner for us
Now that is a feature I would like in a phone! At least if it made halfway decent food.

I need some of those capabilities because the phone is required for work!
So UC Davis pays for the phone and the plan right?

Back
Top Bottom