The Old Folks Home

I'm gonna ask a dumb question now. After seeing so many silkies advertised on FB, or ISO ads looking for silkies, what in the world are they good for. Not big enough to eat yet they still do, eggs can't be big enough to make a sandwich unless you use several. Are they just pets?
People just like them cause they’re cute and fluffy hahah even non chicken people love them! My friend is obsessed 😂🤣 and they’re friendly I think though I’ve never had them. But people like them for the kids to hold and such too.

Yup, it's just finding purchased tea around here that isn't flavored. I hear you can buy scobys too.
I used GT Dave's Gingerade tea from the "enlightened" line. It can be sold to "everyone," ie, doesn't have enough alcohol to be restricted to adults. It must be the strain of yeast in it, as mine has never become alcoholic when brewing. I have never gotten any kind of buzz from my kombucha.

I suppose if you bough one of the 21 and over bottles, your brew might have some kick to it? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom