The Old Folks Home

Dh, and kids are on their way to the John Deere tractor dealership. We all went in yesterday, and Dh applied to get a 1025R. They called this morning, and it was approved. They went in to make final arrangements, and set up delivery.

He's been watching Tractor Time With Tim, and doing his own research for months. The conclusion is that the 1025R would be the best fit for us, and perfectly suit our needs.

The next obstacle was, where to put it. We got that solved, for now. Of course, this means we will be getting that storage building built, that Dh has been wanting, in Feb. Nothing like putting the cart before the horse.

Now that we have his "wants" addressed, I can get the truck I want, in Feb., instead of the one he says he wants. My poor old SUV (2000) is on it's last leg. I want a Ford Lariat that seats 6, with most of the froo-froo that goes with it. He has been wanting an F-250, or 350. NOT HAPPENING!

Dh, and kids are on their way to the John Deere tractor dealership. We all went in yesterday, and Dh applied to get a 1025R. They called this morning, and it was approved. They went in to make final arrangements, and set up delivery.

He's been watching Tractor Time With Tim, and doing his own research for months. The conclusion is that the 1025R would be the best fit for us, and perfectly suit our needs.

The next obstacle was, where to put it. We got that solved, for now. Of course, this means we will be getting that storage building built, that Dh has been wanting, in Feb. Nothing like putting the cart before the horse.

Now that we have his "wants" addressed, I can get the truck I want, in Feb., instead of the one he says he wants. My poor old SUV (2000) is on it's last leg. I want a Ford Lariat that seats 6, with most of the froo-froo that goes with it. He has been wanting an F-250, or 350. NOT HAPPENING!
Congratulations on the new tractor! :wee

Agreed, if there is no reason for an F-250 or F-350...why get one. Then the truck's so high one almost can't get in it. Or is that just me? (At 5'9") :gigI have a hard enough time getting into Dh's 1/2 ton 4x4. My 4x4 is older, lower and doesn't have a step so I can slide right in! :yesss:

Morning Old Folks up before a rooster crow this morning
Not fair!:idunno
Taking 6 roosters to Auction this morning about 11 am.
Auction is Saturdays drop off the day before.

I have always bought a bag of bonless, skinless thighs where out the last time so bought chickens breast .. looked at the bag .. They says individually packed ? one breast to a bag?

DMSO was the big wonder drug years ago. My mother used it for joint pain, for years, then it became too popular, prices went up, quality and availability suffered. Now that it's not a big deal anymore, it's probably worth a try.
DMSO changed miRNA and dna: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-40660-0

From the conclusion section:
Our study highlights the capability of DMSO to induce changes in cellular processes in both cardiac and hepatic cells, but more severely, induce alterations in miRNA and epigenetic landscape in the 3D maturing cardiac model. The changes in cellular processes can have consequences for conclusions drawn from cell assays and therefore also in any application of these findings (e.g. false negative drug toxicity conclusions). Furthermore, the extreme changes in miRNA and alterations in the epigenetic landscape may pose a threat, especially for assisted reproductive technology. Genome-wide hypermethylation induced by global deregulation of methylation mechanisms, especially when it affects genes important in development, may have negative consequences directly, later in life or possibly in later generations.

Yeah, I read this: "To date, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially approved the use of DMSO in humans for only one purpose: to treat interstitial cystitis."
and I don't think I'll be jumping on it. I know my step father used it some but that was back in the 80's.

He's been watching Tractor Time With Tim
I was going to ask about that when I read the first paragraph.

He has been wanting an F-250, or 350. NOT HAPPENING!
Of COURSE he will need the 250 so he can pull the tractor on the trailer he needs to buy so he can go out and do jobs for other people with his 1025R just like Tim! You can be DH's Christy and do the video work for his eventual YouTube channel ;)
:oops:

I just had to stop in and say hi! :love
Hi!!!

Of COURSE he will need the 250 so he can pull the tractor on the trailer he needs to buy so he can go out and do jobs for other people with his 1025R just like Tim! You can be DH's Christy and do the video work for his eventual YouTube channel ;)
:oops:
:lau

Got a bottle of DMSO in the medicine cupboard. Used it on our dog after she was bumped by our neighbor's truck. Did it help her? Only used it sparingly so the jury is still out.

:frow Everyone. Feeling a bit better today. Still having some pack pain but I'm sure my regular doc will finish me off on Monday. LOL. That is how it feels at the time anyway, like ifI I was a horse, they'd shoot me.

Back
Top Bottom