The Old Folks Home

I was used to getting 5-6 eggs a day and am down to 3-4 and we eat a lot of eggs. It's one protein that suggests well for both of us.
I'm not gonna say 'nana nana booboo' but. All of the 24 week olds (5) plus the two I bought (2 weeks older) plus all my hens are back in business.. Brought in 21 eggsies yesterday. And got several more (7) that are soon gonna be old enough to start laying. I have eggs running out my ears! Signage going out front very soon!

Two of the pipped chicks are now in jail breakout mode. I see beaks!

Plus... Leaves from the oak tree are beginning to swirl around here, as well as the pecan trees. They are always the first to do the 'dirty thing' in the yard. One is a live oak and won't participate until spring.

I'm not gonna say 'nana nana booboo' but. All of the 24 week olds (5) plus the two I bought (2 weeks older) plus all my hens are back in business.. Brought in 21 eggsies yesterday. And got several more (7) that are soon gonna be old enough to start laying. I have eggs running out my ears! Signage going out front very soon!

Two of the pipped chicks are now in jail breakout mode. I see beaks!

Plus... Leaves from the oak tree are beginning to swirl around here, as well as the pecan trees. They are always the first to do the 'dirty thing' in the yard. One is a live oak and won't participate until spring.
mine are getting into the laying range, there will be 4 more in about 2 to 3 months, my neighbor will be happy

Back
Top Bottom