The Old Folks Home

I know Cap. I don't think I need to list the things I'm dealing with. Days I feel good are seldom more than the days I feel bad although I had about three good months this summer until the colon inflammation started in again.

Still don't know what caused that. As long as I eat what the doctors tell me I can eat, namely low fat, no nuts, no seeds, low sugar and oh, BTW, keep your weight up while you aren't eating anything that tastes good or can keep weight on you I don't feel too bad. On top of that drink at least 80 ounces a day of water (IBS here also which is what caused the diverticular disease) and eat all this fiber...blah blah blah.

But the back pain is back and whether it's from the colon inflammation or my arthritis who knows. And I'm not about to ask. Don't need that Pandora's box opened.

You are like me, you have to work constantly in order to half way feel good and sometimes you just get tired of not feeling well and hurting, but still, you fight on just as I do.

Just know that you aren't alone in this quest. :hugs
Thanks Becky, i am just having a hard time with my husband which really has never happened before. So stressful. And now suddenly i am supposed to give up the foods i love, which have been my solace.
Also, hubby has not been able to find a contractor to build my studio. So i am researching that myself. Trying to make pieces without making a mess is pretty impossible. This is my lifeline to sanity, my art. Trying to keep from sliding into a deep depression is not easy. Still trying to get over the loss of my Dad, Aunt, and my Mother.
I have been sleeping a lot to try and get over this illness, which has drained my energy even further. Sadly, i have not found any friends locally yet to commiserate with, it is lonely.
So now you see my woes, and i will try not to dwell on it. I know others are worse off than i. Have a hearing test and diagnostic mammogram lined up for next month, and my new doctor wants me to have a sleep study done.
I hope everyone has a good day, and stays safe from calamity.

We did need rain but seems to have passed us now.
So sorry for the pain your in Cap.
Thanks penny, it's more the emotional part that bothers me. I can always take a pain pill if i need to. Though i rarely do unless i have had surgery. Hoping to recover from whatever this illness is soon. Much to be done before winter.

Back
Top Bottom