The Old Folks Home

Darn hate those colds have been free of them so far this year.
I hope you kick that to the side pretty quick.
Oh yeah I think I know the exact moment I got infected! I was in the dentist chair getting my teeth cleaned and I felt a bit of a sharp stab in my left nostril. My eyes started watering and I had to stop the cleaning for a few minutes to get the intense nose itch under control! Weird huh?

Good morning, OF. Anyone else have problems logging on to the site this morning?
Sour, there is a Ford dealership in Tampa that many people won't do business with, because they're a "dirty" dealership. They do things like screwing people out of their rebates, don't honor the "freebies" that they agree to add on, etc. The dealership we use is smaller, and closer to us. They're really good to work with, and have a good reputation.
We dealt with this dealership from the time it was a one trick pony to when he owned every dealership in town. The situation was an accident and could have been easily resolved, but he lied and changed the purchase papers (with a different color ink) to indicate the rebate had been consigned to the cost of the vehicle - I had the original copy. Ford motor company said basically, "This guy sells a lot of vehicles for us, we can't do anything about this." Salesman said, "When I leave this dealership, will you continue buying through me.?"
There's a lot more to the story that truly indicated his lack of character, but I don't want to aggravate my blood pressure. :gig

Back
Top Bottom