The old GJF

I miss the crazy pullets, I can't believe it was closed. :/
I wish I would of joined the chicken clans, I guess I was more into ducks at that time. :p

the chicken clans were in there peak last year, and now, nothing :( and i MISS blue-myst :hit me and her made wingclan so colorful with Scarlet and Bloodwing (which i miss that couple, they were quiet, funny but you could tell they love each other in there own weird way XD)

Yeah, I agree, things used to be a blast with all the different clans, mingling together. I think all the chicken RPs used to be connected in some way. :p
I miss Birdy too, she hasn't been on in a while.

I also miss the Space Travel RP. That was so hilarious. I had an absolute blast on there, Spaz, Mr. Ducks, do you remember the reactor core and Mr. Fling? :lau
(Why am I talking to people who probably won't even be looking at this thread? I miss a lot of old people. :hugs)

Glad to hear it! But yeah, she's around nowhere near as much as she used to be. :/ She is a fantastic story writer, did a lot of long posts around the clans.

ya, i cant believe how many times i nearly got killed there XD me and Spaz were ALWAYS at it, XD oh, i miss those days.

ducky, you would of liked it in the chickens clans, i also miss boo and bloody battle :(

I miss boo too, me and her were always at it! Being mean to each other, then ending up getting along anyways.

Makes the two of us... :p
MH: Yeah, I remember one particular episode with the space gunk. Duck wouldn't let me vaporise it. :rant

i know! i sorta mad peace with her a while back, but, you know us
lau.gif
what the fun of peace if there is no fighting?

Back
Top Bottom