The Olive-Egger thread!

View attachment 1130019 View attachment 1130020 My other two OE from Meyer are definity the legbar type. I think they are super pretty as well! Yours are beautiful@hyzenthlay
I call mine the sisters lol. Sage has the crest & Olive is darker without a crest. Real original names I know :)
Aww, they look much more grown up now, very pretty! It looks like they got some rich coloring, and I do like this wild type pattern. I like their names, too! :) I considered both of those--all my hens have botanical names, and those are some apt choices for an olive egger!

image.jpg
I Have a hen who is 8months old and laid 4 eggs and that was it. She hasn't laid in about a week now. I checked her vent and it looks healthy. She is still eating and drinking. I don't see any change. Just stopped laying. Any ideas?

Nice! I can't wait for mine to start laying. I think she is a welsummer and legbar cross
I know my girl is an Ameracauna x French Copper Marans.
Resized_20171115_093029.jpeg
She's a sturdy girl who is always giving me the stink eye. She definitely has the most dinosaur look out of all my birds. :lol: She really is very sweet. Her best friend is my Svart Hona x B. Cochin mix. (not even 3 lbs)

Back
Top Bottom