~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Quote:
"No, I'm okay. I can fly"

"Suit yourself." A large gust of wind blew Mange back as Matt took off,flying back to the Outsider's camp. He landed quickly, and pounded up to Max. "Max! There was another beast attack. I think it was made using dragon's blood." Matt said, laying down toallow Ginny off, then reforming to human.

Quote:
"Like me and Max said, we'll have to wait."

" Are we going back to the cabins now?"

"It'd be the safest idea but...."

Quote:
"Suit yourself." A large gust of wind blew Mange back as Matt took off,flying back to the Outsider's camp. He landed quickly, and pounded up to Max. "Max! There was another beast attack. I think it was made using dragon's blood." Matt said, laying down toallow Ginny off, then reforming to human.

Madge!
wink.png
tongue.png

She rolled her eyes, shifting into a falcon and following.

The Witch:

The Witch watched Adam suffer. She tossed him a piece of raw meat and he ate it vigoursly.

"Let me go!" Adam shouted at the Witch.

She laughed, "Now why would I want to do that?" She asked. She then turned around and left the torch there for light. Adam wondered why she did that.

Her silky dark blue dress swipt the floor while she moved to her layer. Gogaurd was right by her. "Gogaurd, I just can't wait for the attack." She smiled evilly.

Last edited:
Quote:
"It'd be the safest idea but...."

" What is it?" Jessie looked confused.

She looked at Callie, "Wait." Then she looked at Jessie, "It's just safer in your cabin than out here."

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
" What is it?" Jessie looked confused.

She looked at Callie, "Wait." Then she looked at Jessie, "It's just safer in your cabin than out here."​

" I would rather die trying to save Adam then just sit here waiting for him to die. I don't think I can wait any more."

Back
Top Bottom