~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Quote:
" Star" Jessie yelled.

"I snuck into the castle! They are planning an attack on us, and using Adam as bait!!!"

Jessie jumped down from the dragon. How did you get in and out without being caught? We have got to get our weapons ready.

Quote:
"I know the Witch's plans. She's easy to figure out. Trust me, I'm not in cahoots with her."

Callie regarded her coldly "Lets go"

"Something wrong?" She asked, "I'm doing this for the sake of my people. I can not afford more kidnappings!"

Quote:
(You can't get into the Witch's layer.
wink.png
)

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
Callie regarded her coldly "Lets go"

"Something wrong?" She asked, "I'm doing this for the sake of my people. I can not afford more kidnappings!"​

"Then are we gunna let Adam rot away in a prison cell?" She snapped the river boiling with anger.

Quote:
"Something wrong?" She asked, "I'm doing this for the sake of my people. I can not afford more kidnappings!"

"Then are we gunna let Adam rot away in a prison cell?" She snapped the river boiling with anger.

"Calm down. Fine we'll all go. First let's get all our weapons. But I'm still not sure."

Last edited:
Quote:

"She's right." Star landed on her arm.

"Jessie walked up beside them. We should defeat the witch and then save him. We are outsiders we can do this. Let her come to us." " unless we all go to save him."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom