The pencil test...

According to the needle test AND the pencil test, I should have had a boy the first time and then a girl the second time.

My daughter is 8 years older than my son. So neither test is 100% reliable!
lol.png

I've said this before, but it bears repeating;

The pencil test, and needle/thread test, are both accurate 50% of the time on pregnant women and straightrun chicks. It is right an amazing 90% of the time on sexed chicks.

Take that! I am a scientist and I firmly stand behind these numbers.

smile.png

-MTchick

K...this is my first post and didn't think it would be this topic..LOL...but I can prolly hold a whole freakin box of pencils, and unfortunately I would pay the 4grand to get rid of em!
big_smile.png

Tracey...who lets the new chickies run around on her "shelf" while typing this!!!
tongue.png

Now ladies you are giving away our age> (hehe) Now back to that test, it is really a test to see how fast you will part with your money, not which sex the chick is. Think about it, large hatcheys paid a person BIG bucks to sex the chicks before they ship them out. This person is correct on the aveage 90% of the time. If they could use a pencil, do you think they would spend that money.

There are two stages to "the pencil test".

The first test is a test for determining if a girl needs to wear a bra. A pencil is placed in the fold beneath the breast and chest. If the pencil does not fall, the girl has "failed the pencil test" and needs to wear a bra. Mine was administered by my school nurse at the behest of my 4th grade teacher who said I had to wear a bra :thun

The second and not so fun version is to see if your getting saggy boobs. Take the pencil and place in the fold beneath the breast and chest but this time raise your arms above your head. If the pencil doesn't fall you have left "perkyville" and are started to go south. I failed mine at 18.
hit.gif

thanks you for explaining it lol wrong kinda breast conversation for a chickn forum huh? roflmao he he he i have never heard of that img too funy.....ur 4th grade teacher eh? how embarassing
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom