• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
IMG_20220213_172958617.jpg This is Willow! She is super sweet and she loves to kick the eggs out of our nesting boxes :gig. She also loves to climb all over our hens when their broody and sing her egg song. She has so much personality! IMG_20220213_172722062_HDR.jpg

View attachment 2994005This is Willow! She is super sweet and she loves to kick the eggs out of our nesting boxes :gig. She also loves to climb all over our hens when their broody and sing her egg song. She has so much personality! View attachment 2994006
I just love her crest!! Mine is silly too, she has decided to lay eggs in the chick brooder 🙄 not any of the 8 available nest boxes!! I love these crazy chickens 🤪

So... Fred crowed 6 times this morning.. at 730 am morning 🌄 🐓 He really sounds like a party pooper playing the kazoo 😆

so my only worry is that he ends up super loud.. hes legal, but i don't want to bother the neighbors. I'm thinking it's not super loud because he's in the brooder mini coop... so that might change if he has more space. But! I need to start transitioning him soon to the big coop (ugh... Elsa is there).

So... Fred crowed 6 times this morning.. at 730 am morning 🌄 🐓 He really sounds like a party pooper playing the kazoo 😆

so my only worry is that he ends up super loud.. hes legal, but i don't want to bother the neighbors. I'm thinking it's not super loud because he's in the brooder mini coop... so that might change if he has more space. But! I need to start transitioning him soon to the big coop (ugh... Elsa is there).
If it's legal... Who cares about the neighbors?!

Back
Top Bottom