• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
I trimmed SweetPea and Freckles flight feathers. I only trimmed one wing and they both were in the coop tonight. :highfive:
SweetPea squawked a little when I picked her up, mostly because I held her opposite of how I hold her when I'm talking to her.
However - Freckles screamed. He screamed and flapped and then went limp. 🤣 I trimmed his wing feathers and just held him for a bit as he sat there limp and quiet. I asked him if he had died; then, looked at his little face - nope not dead. Just a big baby! 😂 it was quite amusing!

I trimmed SweetPea and Freckles flight feathers. I only trimmed one wing and they both were in the coop tonight. :highfive:
SweetPea squawked a little when I picked her up, mostly because I held her opposite of how I hold her when I'm talking to her.
However - Freckles screamed. He screamed and flapped and then went limp. 🤣 I trimmed his wing feathers and just held him for a bit as he sat there limp and quiet. I asked him if he had died; then, looked at his little face - nope not dead. Just a big baby! 😂 it was quite amusing!
Mine do the scream thing 🤣 it is the loudest scream from a chicken I have ever heard. 🤣🤣

Here are my girls!!! :) Lucy and Ethel! :love 28FC6EE5-F247-49BF-AEF3-5955E5D74068.jpeg 2BA061A1-B082-4395-9BC1-CCE8544CD2DF.jpeg

SweetPea finally laid her first egg. :wee She's 5 1/2 months. I didn't think I would get one from her until spring!
I almost didn't find it. I saw one from my EE and was smoothing out the shavings with my scooper when I felt something a little hard. I thought I had better look again. There it was - one small polish egg! I didn't take a pic though. I just finished working out there for 3 hours putting up tarps and rearranging things for winter. :th

Back
Top Bottom