• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
I have went through times like this were I had 15 polish chicks sitting by my feet when establishing them slowly with the rest of their flock
She's my only big girl polish. I tried integrating her very early, but she was just so terrified, of the bantams no less! I got my big run installed today. She has been side by side w them for 6 months, and the others were sweet to her (except my grumpy cochin). I did get another polish so she would have a polish friend. It's only 6 weeks old at the moment (and already so friendly!!)

I love Polish, which led me into trying Houdans. Some of the same personality, but they don't run from you or anything, they're bigger, and my 5 loved to be held even for a minute. So I have both.
P1020799.JPG
w10.jpg

She's my only big girl polish. I tried integrating her very early, but she was just so terrified, of the bantams no less! I got my big run installed today. She has been side by side w them for 6 months, and the others were sweet to her (except my grumpy cochin). I did get another polish so she would have a polish friend. It's only 6 weeks old at the moment (and already so friendly!!)
I’m completely unbiased, but polish are absolutely amazing I would suggest them to any chicken owner, just glad to see another lover on here 🙂🙂🙂

Back
Top Bottom