The Plymouth Rock Breeders Thread- Part Deux

Mosey2003

Crowing
Apr 13, 2016
North-Central IL
Hello, I'm looking to build up some stock to get back into Barreds. I'm intrigued with the cross you are working on and would like to buy some of your culls after you sort your flock this year, if you would be interested. I'm near Marion, IL, Not sure where North-Central IL is. Keep up the good work, you're doing well! Tom Wheeler
I saw your post in the FB group! I'll look you up and friend you :)

Egghead_Jr

Crowing
Oct 16, 2010
NEK, VT
Have a few potential birds this year. I've got to work on tails to get some lift. The one cockerel with the lift I need to complement has a bad comb and I've been a few years trying to work that out. Can't bring myself to use him and lose the time cleaning out side sprigs.

Attachments

Mosey2003

Crowing
Apr 13, 2016
North-Central IL
I have five pullets and one cockerel saved from my supposed-Reese project. I still have my outside cock and one outside pullet, and am getting an outside pair. I plan to breed them separately and together and see what I get next year. The project birds actually look really good to me, especially the cockerel. I want to weigh them soon. The hens are going to freezer camp before winter. The cock may too, depending on how the new one looks. I'll get some pictures taken soon.

Top Bottom