The Politically Incorrect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Sunday nap can we go through the suburbs and run down small animals?

50 points both tires
75 points front tire only
100 points back tire only.

Oh, and I want to go to the park and pick flowers to feed the goats.

OMGosh, you crack me up. Don't forget to leave the water on while you brush your teeth...........

My daughter that is 3 heard my husband and I talking in the new VW Jetta TDI, my husband jokingly said, we are green, now, well my daughter I guess thought about this all day and at bedtime when I was tucking her in she said, mom, are we green? I laughed and couldn't believe that my 3 yr old was asking me this, I said well, yes, she said I don't want to be GREEN I want to be PINK. Kids are so precious.

Anyway, I hope you find something to do today......................
lau.gif

If you don't, feel free to crack me up all day.
tongue2.gif

And I have company coming to help eat the possum I got off the Highway last Monday, so I'm going to burn carpet and old tires using gasoline and old motor oil so they can find their way to my house.

I'm gonna fart in church today and blame the old guy I sit near.

he who farts in church sits in his own pew.​

let me share with you all i did today....

during my backyard annual chicken toss (we toss our chickens as high in the sky as we can then someone takes a shot at them), i found a rattlesnake and tied the snake around my dogs neck and let him run around in fear trying to get the biting snake off.

It was a wild animal day. Yall should come to the next chicken toss.

Quote:
Sounds delicious, you will be cooking the possum over the open flame I hope, Gasoline always give road kill the Authentic Taste.
woot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom