The Politically Incorrect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Isnt that what storm drains are for, we have them here that lets you know that it will connect directly to the BAY, I think its part of the Save the Bay campaign, wouldnt want to waste good oil going through the sewer plant.

lau.gif

closest I can come to a storm drain is the river out back. Not sure where it comes out, but gotta be the ocean somewhere, that should be close enough to the bay.

Don't waste oil like that! Bring it over, I can use it to baste the baby orca BBQing in my backyard.

Imp- Chickens need their fish protein from somewhere-right?

I had a heck of a time just gettin' to the front door when I came home this evenin'.
Stupid cat kept rubbin' around my legs, had to kick it 6 times to get it to quit so I could get to the door.

I beat the dog cause he was watchin' the whole thing and didn't bother to help.

We gonna have us a bar-b-q tonight, gonna eat up all them mean roosters, 'cept for the one I beat 'til he was half dead, he won't git near me now.

I just changed oil in the tractor, so I got plenty to help git them tires to burnin'

Last edited:
Add a side of wild Pacific salmon (closed to fishing last year) and some dandelion greens and I'm in!

I am NOT a redneck. I'm sustainable. Humpf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom