Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
And I was supposed to get taller than my older sister cause I was taller than she was at certain ages as stuff. I also have way bigger feet. That didn't happen though she's a lot taller
1f602.png

Any vegetable... Yeah, i know, i am a picky eater...
@MadamPoofyBrow if i stand on tip toes with 3 inch heels on (not possible for me to wear heels) i would maybe be taller than my brother. I can't wear heels though unless they're on my good ol' cowboy boots. :p
Favorite food?

Pizza!!!

Yeah I can't wear heels. I've got flat feet and an extra bone. I can't even wear shoes with arches. The only shoes I can wear is Converse, which is weird XD

Any vegetable... Yeah, i know, i am a picky eater...
@MadamPoofyBrow if i stand on tip toes with 3 inch heels on (not possible for me to wear heels) i would maybe be taller than my brother. I can't wear heels though unless they're on my good ol' cowboy boots.
tongue.png

Favorite food?
Ice cream

Which of these is your most common mood: joy/happiness, melancholy/depression, neither, or both?

I totally just realized that a while back I said I was 4 ft 4 1/2 inches and that is totally not true XD I am FIVE ft. 4 1/2 inches. Not that important but wow how did I do that? XD

Heights, Snakes, and answering the telephone. I am unfortunately shy so talking to someone I can't see just creeps me out!!!
SQ

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom