Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
Well I used to say 1.000,000 but now that I am older and wiser I realize I only need what my wallet can afford comfortable. And not to many b/c I want to be able to have plenty of time for each individual animal. I currently have 2 riding horses and 2 minature horses and I'm happy with that number. I have 16 chickens and I'm ok adding maybe 6 to 8 more. Prob 24 chickens max. And I have 1 rabbit and 1 g pig. That's fine too, and I have 7 dogs. That's where I'm little tight in the wallet. I will never get rid of my dogs I have now and of corse never want anything to happen to them but after this pack fades out of old age I only want 3 dogs max. 1 for me 2 for my hubs and 1 for my kid. Sorry I rambled...

What is the least amount of chickens you would keep?

At least 2 so they could have company while I'm at Roth or what not, and is have saramas as house/outside chickens.

I'm questioned out someone else ask one... My brain shut off. Lol!

I have 7 now and it's really expensive. After this pack fades off of old age the greatest amout of dogs I would keep will be 3.

Are better with people or with animals. As in relationship skills, confidence, happiness, things like that?

Back
Top Bottom