Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
hmm the walls are unpainted ciderblock and every wall is lined with bookcases and paintings of the statue of liberty and an american flag.. my bed has a blue quilt on it with a colorful assorsment of pillows.. eveything is fuzzy.. and there's always a huge dog at the foot of the bed. scattered through the room is about 9 different instruments.. sq

Roughly square in shape, painted white walls and minimal furnishings. I keep it tidy to the max, hardly anything is outside the cupboards (which are also arranged meticulously inside :p) This is partly because mess attracts spiders, which get really scary here, partly because it's much fun to go through my things and look at what I did in previous years, and then throw the useless, non-sentimental stuff out, so I do that quite a lot. Northern wall = bed, southern wall = wardrobe with cupboard, then window, then desk. (So my room has never seen a day of direct sunlight because it faces the south). All my old sentimental crap is in either the cupboard or the set of beside drawers I have. There's souvenirs from Germany, my old journals, model railway buildings, that Soviet medal badge I made for my year 12 final assembly (lel) and my enormous collection of special coins. I should do something about those... I have this cat picture on the western wall from a calendar my German exchange family gave me. Cats are the best.

sq

Small, light blue walls, blue carpet, (which I HATE, I'm hopefully getting hardwood next year.) 1 large and one small bookcase, and another small bookcase in my closet, ( I love reading and so for my birthday and Christmas I usually get a lot of books and they've added up.) 2 windows, my bed, my dresser, and finally all my random other stuff usually shoved in the corner of my closet or under my bed.

SQ?

Well, the walls are pink and purple, (I hate pink, but I share my room with my little sisters, and they love pink.....), we have two bookcases full of books, there's a triple Bunk-Bed in the corner, we have a closet, a TV, a window, a dresser and a toy-box dotted around the room.
Oh, there's also a shelf with my ornaments on. :plbb

Would you rather have a Horse or a Goat?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom