• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
My uncle has severe Alzheimer's and it's really sad to watch him decline. :(

Anyways, to answer the question: I'd buy a large house with lots of land for hunting and for animal pastures, and a lake for fishing. I'd also donate a lot of it and put some towards a missions trip. Finally I'd use the money to make sure my parents and grandma had a good retirement and nice houses.

SQ?

If I HAD to use it I'd buy a ranch that had a lot of cows, chickens, and horses. About thirty different breeds of dogs, and a really nice car. The rest I would give to my Dad for anything he might need it for, but that is WAY too much money than I would want to deal with!

What is 2 fun goals you would like to do or experience?

Last edited:
If I HAD to use it I'd buy a ranch that had a lot of cows, chickens, and horses. About thirty different breeds of dogs, and a really nice car. The rest I would give to my Dad for anything he might need it for, but that is WAY too much money than I would want to deal with!

What is 2 fun goals you would like to do or experience?
Do the Route 66 tour of America's kitsch tour items (e.g. the big ball of string, the Longaberger building) and a helicopter tour of Eyafyalljokull

Swim with dolphins and shoot a 12 point buck
wink.png

If you could have 1 day with anyone in the world past or present, who would it be?
It would be Cesar Chavez (Union Rights Activist).

SQ

Oh dear... Idk! To many great people

Do like the name Lucaya1, Lucaya2 or Luca better for a girl? Or none?
Lucaya1- (Loo-Say-Yuh)
Lucaya2 - (Loo-Kye-Yuh)
Luca- (Loo-Kuh)

Last edited:
The name is for this girl. She's fairly new to my rabbit "flock" Doesn't have a permanent name. Couldn't call her Little Missy one more day ;) she was called something else, just couldn't stand that name either. I'm all for unisex or exotic names.

Back
Top Bottom