Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
@chicken4prez So caring, lovable, fun, wise beyond her years, and an all-around amazing girl.

@ChickenLover200 Incredibly fun to chat with about anything and everything, helpful, and always kind to everyone around her. Isabel's awesome!

@CherriesBrood Amazing with chicken genetics, great photographer, and extremely wonderful to know.

@austrolover1 and @cutiechook1 Hands down the nicest sisters you'll ever meet! I'm ever so happy to number them among my BYC friends, plus they have Rosecombs.
tongue.png

@Cluckcluck1215 Kyndra is a spectacular friend whose love for her flock shines through in everything she does. She's so wonderful!

@henny1129 Extremely enjoyable to share lots of talks with, full of "chicken smarts", and just plain fun.

@NathanZee You could search the world and never find a sweeter, kinder guy who is also so willing to share his knowledge of waterfowl. I've been so blessed by him!

@MountainPeeps Talented photographer, outstanding writer, incredible Christian with such faith, and a lovely person inside and out.

@BantyChooks Hilarious, cheerful, sunshiny, and always the first to make me laugh with her antics and silly BURD dialect! BYC wouldn't be the place it is without her.

@TBirdsTheWord33 My mom! She's a gift to this community, so well-written, complimentary of others, and thoughtful.

@RodNTN Has always made me smile with her precious compliments on my photography, and simple things like asking how I'm doing. I love talking with this precious girl.

@Violetsfeathers It's been a blast chatting with her about her cuddly, beautiful flock! Plus, she's super sweet and so easy to write back and forth with.

SQ?

~Alex

I just want to squeeze you right now!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
You're so sweet!

AA

List (@) any BYC members and say something nice about them.

I literally could be here all night writing wonderful things about all the amazing members that have blessed me here on BYC. So, instead of listing everyone, I'll just say a huge shout out to all my BYC buddies cause you know who you are and I love ya!
wink.png
hugs.gif

SQ?

@chicken4prez So caring, lovable, fun, wise beyond her years, and an all-around amazing girl.

@ChickenLover200 Incredibly fun to chat with about anything and everything, helpful, and always kind to everyone around her. Isabel's awesome!

@CherriesBrood Amazing with chicken genetics, great photographer, and extremely wonderful to know.

@austrolover1 and @cutiechook1 Hands down the nicest sisters you'll ever meet! I'm ever so happy to number them among my BYC friends, plus they have Rosecombs.
tongue.png

@Cluckcluck1215 Kyndra is a spectacular friend whose love for her flock shines through in everything she does. She's so wonderful!

@henny1129 Extremely enjoyable to share lots of talks with, full of "chicken smarts", and just plain fun.

@NathanZee You could search the world and never find a sweeter, kinder guy who is also so willing to share his knowledge of waterfowl. I've been so blessed by him!

@MountainPeeps Talented photographer, outstanding writer, incredible Christian with such faith, and a lovely person inside and out.

@BantyChooks Hilarious, cheerful, sunshiny, and always the first to make me laugh with her antics and silly BURD dialect! BYC wouldn't be the place it is without her.

@TBirdsTheWord33 My mom! She's a gift to this community, so well-written, complimentary of others, and thoughtful.

@RodNTN Has always made me smile with her precious compliments on my photography, and simple things like asking how I'm doing. I love talking with this precious girl.

@Violetsfeathers It's been a blast chatting with her about her cuddly, beautiful flock! Plus, she's super sweet and so easy to write back and forth with.

SQ?

~Alex

Wow! Thanks!

Alright... Not really sure the question anymore... But here's a new one. Sorry for getting of track!

Share your favorite chicken/duck story!

Yesterday my mom was going down to the chicken pen and she saw one of the hens (Belle) on the fence and she was thinking, what? Is there a chicken stuck in the fence? So she went closer and she saw Belle trying to CLIMB the fence. Silly girl!

Sq

@chicken4prez
 So caring, lovable, fun, wise beyond her years, and an all-around amazing girl.

@ChickenLover200
 Incredibly fun to chat with about anything and everything, helpful, and always kind to everyone around her. Isabel's awesome!

@CherriesBrood
 Amazing with chicken genetics, great photographer, and extremely wonderful to know. 

@austrolover1
  and @cutiechook1
 Hands down the nicest sisters you'll ever meet! I'm ever so happy to number them among my BYC friends, plus they have Rosecombs. :p

@Cluckcluck1215
  Kyndra is a spectacular friend whose love for her flock shines through in everything she does. She's so wonderful!

@henny1129
 Extremely enjoyable to share lots of talks with, full of "chicken smarts", and just plain fun.

@NathanZee
 You could search the world and never find a sweeter, kinder guy who is also so willing to share his knowledge of waterfowl. I've been so blessed by him!

@MountainPeeps
 Talented photographer, outstanding writer, incredible Christian with such faith, and a lovely person inside and out. 

@BantyChooks
 Hilarious, cheerful, sunshiny, and always the first to make me laugh with her antics and silly BURD dialect! BYC wouldn't be the place it is without her. 

@TBirdsTheWord33
 My mom! She's a gift to this community, so well-written, complimentary of others, and thoughtful. 

@RodNTN
 Has always made me smile with her precious compliments on my photography, and simple things like asking how I'm doing. I love talking with this precious girl. 

@Violetsfeathers
 It's been a blast chatting with her about her cuddly, beautiful flock! Plus, she's super sweet and so easy to write back and forth with. 

SQ?

~Alex

Aww Alex your so sweet and nice. :hugs Your such a great member and friend! :hugs

@chicken4prez
 So caring, lovable, fun, wise beyond her years, and an all-around amazing girl.

@ChickenLover200
 Incredibly fun to chat with about anything and everything, helpful, and always kind to everyone around her. Isabel's awesome!

@CherriesBrood
 Amazing with chicken genetics, great photographer, and extremely wonderful to know. 

@austrolover1
  and @cutiechook1
 Hands down the nicest sisters you'll ever meet! I'm ever so happy to number them among my BYC friends, plus they have Rosecombs. :p

@Cluckcluck1215
  Kyndra is a spectacular friend whose love for her flock shines through in everything she does. She's so wonderful!

@henny1129
 Extremely enjoyable to share lots of talks with, full of "chicken smarts", and just plain fun.

@NathanZee
 You could search the world and never find a sweeter, kinder guy who is also so willing to share his knowledge of waterfowl. I've been so blessed by him!

@MountainPeeps
 Talented photographer, outstanding writer, incredible Christian with such faith, and a lovely person inside and out. 

@BantyChooks
 Hilarious, cheerful, sunshiny, and always the first to make me laugh with her antics and silly BURD dialect! BYC wouldn't be the place it is without her. 

@TBirdsTheWord33
 My mom! She's a gift to this community, so well-written, complimentary of others, and thoughtful. 

@RodNTN
 Has always made me smile with her precious compliments on my photography, and simple things like asking how I'm doing. I love talking with this precious girl. 

@Violetsfeathers
 It's been a blast chatting with her about her cuddly, beautiful flock! Plus, she's super sweet and so easy to write back and forth with. 

SQ?

~Alex

Awe! That's so sweet! You're such a nice girl!

tongue.png

SQ?

~Alex

Awwwww! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom