The Quacki Campbell Thread

Pics
Any particular reason?
all the ducks i got as ducklings and eggs were great. Didnt mind the 100×60 foot run at all, Because it was the only space they knew. they greeted me every morning with positivity. i introduced a few adult free range ducks that needed homes over the last year and they never took to the run and were fearfull and flighty

it made the whole flock fearfull and flighty, But they all made very tight bonds so instead of sending a few away i sent them all to a guy who is starting a hobby farm localy. His family benefits from eggs and healthy ducks, And iam starting a saxony flock who will be more comfortable around people and be comfortable in the run

all the ducks i got as ducklings and eggs were great. Didnt mind the 100×60 foot run at all, Because it was the only space they knew. they greeted me every morning with positivity. i introduced a few adult free range ducks that needed homes over the last year and they never took to the run and were fearfull and flighty

it made the whole flock fearfull and flighty, But they all made very tight bonds so instead of sending a few away i sent them all to a guy who is starting a hobby farm localy. His family benefits from eggs and healthy ducks, And iam starting a saxony flock who will be more comfortable around people and be comfortable in the run
All the best with your new ducks! I pray they work out great for you! :)

Back
Top Bottom