THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

"She would be placed back on guard status for bringing in Rain and Sky and the others. I plan to go along on the search."
Queen Daisy thought for a moment to prosses what her guard said. She could always use more gaurds. "Your friend can become a guard without a problem," said Queen Daisy. "But what makes you so sure that another search party will work?" she said her eyes narrowing.

Amity pulled hers out- it has blood red rubies and a dark black blade. "On the blade, it says- feel the pain, feel no mercy. I don't use it much as it is my prized possession."
Stella watched the two hens intently. Was this a fight in the making? she wondered worriedly. She wondered if she should tell the queen.

Wesley was in the "Living room" with Brienna. The living room was really the word for a museum. Sculptures and gifts the queen had been given were hung up on the walls or poised near the five-foot fireplace. Wesley was beaming with joy and happiness. He had a family! "I am the happiest bird alive," he grinned at Brienna. "I have a beautiful wife with an amazing personality, and now I have two lovely daughters! What more could a roo want!?”

Hens, everywhere! No rooster in sight! Jackson was surrounded by young females. If he saw another pullet, he would scream. Upon seeing Specks, he screamed. Upon seeing Amity he began digging a hole to escape them, wondering why the world would be so cruel to put him in such a female ridden place.
That is his current position.

Wesley was in the "Living room" with Brienna. The living room was really the word for a museum. Sculptures and gifts the queen had been given were hung up on the walls or poised near the five-foot fireplace. Wesley was beaming with joy and happiness. He had a family! "I am the happiest bird alive," he grinned at Brienna. "I have a beautiful wife with an amazing personality, and now I have two lovely daughters! What more could a roo want!?”
(A son)

Hens, everywhere! No rooster in sight! Jackson was surrounded by young females. If he saw another pullet, he would scream. Upon seeing Specks, he screamed. Upon seeing Amity he began digging a hole to escape them, wondering why the world would be so cruel to put him in such a female ridden place.
That is his current position.
(Well, in real life there are more hens than roosters. Just pointing that out)

Back
Top Bottom