THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

"Oh. I always carry a knife with me, just in case you feel the metal. " She said, "Some chickens are evil." She said, sighing.
Butterscotch pulled out her dagger it was studded with Emeralds and was a family had me down. “You see this has been in my family for generations” Butterscotch said

Butterscotch pulled out her dagger it was studded with Emeralds and was a family had me down. “You see this has been in my family for generations” Butterscotch said
Stella, a maid watched intently. The mop had slowly been forgotten as if it had disappeared into thin air.

Amity pulled hers out- it has blood red rubies and a dark black blade. "On the blade, it says- feel the pain, feel no mercy. I don't use it much as it is my prized possession."

Queen Daisy stared at Thorns for a moment. "What kind of a price? And what is your way of catching her? I would love to hear your so-called brilliant plan," said the queen almost friendly but fire blazed in her amber red eyes.
"She would be placed back on guard status for bringing in Rain and Sky and the others. I plan to go along on the search."

Back
Top Bottom