The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEW!! Looks like missed a real cry fest here with all my time traveling!! Hugs for everyone!! :hugs Saffy already has that pretty well covered it looks like but it never hurts to have more!! :hugs :hugs :hugs

And remember... it’s not weak or wrong to cry or feel and sometimes a good cry can be very cathartic. :hugs

Oh and as for the deaths... my grandma died 5 years ago last week and nobody even remembered when she died :( my dad had to look it up :( So needless to say we didn’t do anything :hmm I can’t even believe it’s been that long. Shizzle. Now I might cry... 😂😭😭😭

As for syncing... mines been ending. I had it this week so it’s pretty much wrapped up by now. 😂

Buttery and warm
Sweet as a summer day
Licks dough from fingers

@electrycmonk Your spell was too efficacious. But now I have spice cookies to eat.

View attachment 2359265

Truth is the path & the guide forward.
Enjoy the benefits of wisdom;
shared near and far ;
Paying it forward leaves none behind.

samurai-bow.gif

Last edited:
I have decided on the perfect spy outfit for me...

here I am lurking outside Faker Eilleen’s

View attachment 2359195
Hahaha...
Little did you know I set a trap outside my window!
How did I know you couldn't resist a peek? Now you are hog tied ..and I will be dragging your @ ss back to the kingdom of Bob first thing in the AM. To receive your punishment for stealing the sacred shrooms and trying to sell them to the cannibals!
May king Bob have mercy and go easy on you. :fl
i would hate to see my favorite jester be thrown to the skunks.

Hahaha...
Little did you know I set a trap outside my window!
How did I know you couldn't resist a peek? Now you are hog tied ..and I will be dragging your @ ss back to the kingdom of Bob first thing in the AM. To receive your punishment for stealing the sacred shrooms and trying to sell them to the cannibals!
May king Bob have mercy and go easy on you. :fl
i would hate to see my favorite jester be thrown to the skunks.
Congratulations on a job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom