The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! Nurse, cook, and desert maker (including the making of healthy deserts for those who deserve them) and gardener (including herbs)
Again, why are people making deserts?
1601820921260.jpeg
And what the heck is a healthy desert?
I looked it up and all I can find are healthy desserts.

Hahaha...
Little did you know I set a trap outside my window!
How did I know you couldn't resist a peek? Now you are hog tied ..and I will be dragging your @ ss back to the kingdom of Bob first thing in the AM. To receive your punishment for stealing the sacred shrooms and trying to sell them to the cannibals!
May king Bob have mercy and go easy on you. :fl
i would hate to see my favorite jester be thrown to the skunks.
Good job returning the skunk army. #21 this morning and it is freezing out there. This one was a little stinker. The turkeys got too close to the trap so the little stinker sprayed.

BTW @electrycmonk as part of Mother Nature's plan, the skunk army does not sleep at night and is always on guard protecting the kingdom.

Good job returning the skunk army. #21 this morning and it is freezing out there. This one was a little stinker. The turkeys got too close to the trap so the little stinker sprayed.

BTW @electrycmonk as part of Mother Nature's plan, the skunk army does not sleep at night and is always on guard protecting the kingdom.
Good point. Does the skunk army sleep during the day?

Yes but she needs to help me with my vengeance, you see.
Ok, have it your way then.
Quick tack to port and back to the kingdom I go.
A6D3F9B0-C0BD-4FB8-94B6-0FCE8C98B9A6.gif
Sorry king and queen but I had to soften up your defenses to get @Sapphire Sebright aboard and safely locked up. @electrycmonk was easy, he was busy the whole time during the attack scribbling something on paper. Back to sea I go headed to Nutter Island to drop off this unwanted cargo.

Oh and as for the deaths... my grandma died 5 years ago last week and nobody even remembered when she died :( my dad had to look it up :( So needless to say we didn’t do anything :hmm I can’t even believe it’s been that long. Shizzle. Now I might cry... 😂😭😭😭

As for syncing... mines been ending. I had it this week so it’s pretty much wrapped up by now. 😂
:hugs
A family friend died last week, sadly. I wasn't very close to him, but I knew that he was an excellent man, and he was a wonderful friend of my father's. I keep him in my prayers, especially his family.
Much love to everyone out there who had lost a loved one, is losing one, or going to lose one. Cherish the memories that you have, and if you get the chance, thank that person and tell them how much they've done for you. :hugs

A family friend died last week, sadly. I wasn't very close to him, but I knew that he was an excellent man, and he was a wonderful friend of my father's. I keep him in my prayers, especially his family.
Much love to everyone out there who had lost a loved one, is losing one, or going to lose one. Cherish the memories that you have, and if you get the chance, thank that person and tell them how much they've done for you. :hugs

I raised the spinnaker to make it to Nutter Island in record time before @Sapphire Sebright woke up (I had to knock her in the head because she kept throwing knives and scalpels at the crew).
At Nutter Island I delivered a passed out Sapphy and a scribbling Monk to Amer.
Good luck with those two Amer, your going to need it. 🤣
Back to sea I go.

Aww, I’ll be putting his family in my prayers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom