The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs
A family friend died last week, sadly. I wasn't very close to him, but I knew that he was an excellent man, and he was a wonderful friend of my father's. I keep him in my prayers, especially his family.
Much love to everyone out there who had lost a loved one, is losing one, or going to lose one. Cherish the memories that you have, and if you get the chance, thank that person and tell them how much they've done for you. :hugs
Sorry for your loss. :hugs

Good job returning the skunk army. #21 this morning and it is freezing out there. This one was a little stinker. The turkeys got too close to the trap so the little stinker sprayed.

BTW @electrycmonk as part of Mother Nature's plan, the skunk army does not sleep at night and is always on guard protecting the kingdom.
I am lucky to have made it back alive. As for Ralphie the jester..I am sorry to report
He managed to escape. I believe he done this by dosing the hound with one of the shrooms in the night and was able to entice him to chew through the ropes.
I had to abandon him and return with the skunks or risk being found by the cannibals.

I raised the spinnaker to make it to Nutter Island in record time before @Sapphire Sebright woke up (I had to knock her in the head because she kept throwing knives and scalpels at the crew).
At Nutter Island I delivered a passed out Sapphy and a scribbling Monk to Amer.
Good luck with those two Amer, your going to need it. 🤣
Back to sea I go.
Sealer arrives on shore of Nutter Island, carrying Saffy and then Monk onto the beach.
“Saffy!” Amer exclaims. “I really need your help with these people!” Saffy slumps on the ground.
“Saffy? Saffy?”
Is she dead? Can someone die twice? Nope. She is breathing. Amer shakes her fist at the ship. “Hey! You knocked Saffy unconscious!” she accused the retreating boat. She watched it sail into the distance.
Amer peered over Monk’s shoulder at the paper. “Are you writing a haiku? Who are you anyways?”

I am lucky to have made it back alive. As for Ralphie the jester..I am sorry to report
He managed to escape. I believe he done this by dosing the hound with one of the shrooms in the night and was able to entice him to chew through the ropes.
I had to abandon him and return with the skunks or risk being found by the cannibals.
Smdh

Sealer arrives on shore of Nutter Island, carrying Saffy and then Monk onto the beach.
“Saffy!” Amer exclaims. “I really need your help with these people!” Saffy slumps on the ground.
“Saffy? Saffy?”
Is she dead? Can someone die twice? Nope. She is breathing. Amer shakes her fist at the ship. “Hey! You knocked Saffy unconscious!” she accused the retreating boat. She watched it sail into the distance.
Amer peered over Monk’s shoulder at the paper. “Are you writing a haiku? Who are you anyways?”
Awake, I am, and a fine morning to thee, Pigeon Bride!
Now, let us wreak havoc upon our enemies! To arms! They shall learn to fear flamingos and bathroom scales!
Worry not at my tipsiness, for concussions do tend to do that to my undead head. Now, where art the beetle-headed buffoons? The sands shall be crimson by the day's end....

Awake, I am, and a fine morning to thee, Pigeon Bride!
Now, let us wreak havoc upon our enemies! To arms! They shall learn to fear flamingos and bathroom scales!
Worry not at my tipsiness, for concussions do tend to do that to my undead head. Now, where art the beetle-headed buffoons? The sands shall be crimson by the day's end....
“Ah! You’re awake!” Amer exclaims. “Yes! It is time!” Her flamingos gather around her. “This will be easy. None of the Nutters, save perhaps their termite queen, have any fighting skills whatsoever. This will be no harder than killing newborn calves.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom