The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sole floating rooster in the ocean was also calmly cocooned by a couple sea spiders in the night. A hammerhead shark came up to the miniature egg and begins to gently push it and swim towards the closest shoreline. As it reaches the shallow beach head a couple hundred land and forest spiders gather and cast a net over the cocoon of the strange soul that was floating freely in the ocean. As the cocoon is brought out of the surf and well up onto the beach they all fade away and allow the sun to dry the egg and eventually he wakes close to noon with a raging headache and a desire for salty seaweed to eat.

20200806_235014.jpg

May I join thee, with Queen @Overo Mare's permission? I can aid thee in thy vengeance, should thou wish it. 🔪
That would be excellent. Please come over this day.
A similar beautifully scripted note is left, hung upon the front gate of all the other kindoms and islands in the lands...

Everyone needs sleep.
Do not worry what comes next,
Everyone else slept.

Signed, mother nature
How kind of you, giving us all a headache.
Spare me, please! I beg you!:bow
Yeah that ain’t happening.
Amer wakes up on the beach with a splitting headache.
What happened the night before? Her last memory was getting put on shore with the food and preparing to punish the Nutters. She couldn’t remember ever falling asleep.
Horror rises in her throat. Can the Nutters fear a princess who passes out on the beach?
Her flamingos are already exploring the beach. One has found a lagoon already and is looking for breakfast.
Another is picking at a piece of paper on the ground.
Amer picks it up. “What’s this?” She asked. Usually you didn’t just find paper floating around. It was expensive.
Amer read the letter. It was written in fancy script.
“Everyone needs sleep.
Do not worry what comes next,
Everyone else slept.

Signed, mother nature.”

Amer drew her pigeon brows together. “Who wrote this phony letter?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom