The Rant Thread (Get your troubles off your chest)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickLover98, Oct 2, 2011.

1. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Here's a thread where we can vent about anything thats been bothering us lately, and chat with our fellow venters.

Right now, I'm annoyed with my friend. We were going to go to State College together, but she kept cancelling. I tried re-scheduling three or four times, even cancelling some of my activities to try and get together with her. Well, now we're running out of time, and I'm not even going to bother asking her again, because she'll probably just cancel. [​IMG] So, Friday, we were standing outside, waiting for the bell to ring, and she comes up and starts talking to my other two friends, acting like I wasn't even there. She says "I'm allowed to have a friend over for my birthday party, and unfortunately, I can't invite both of you. I'll have to pick you, SoandSo, this time, because Anonymous has already been to my house. " The continues talking about her party when she finally looks at me. "Sydney, I'll have to have to do something with you sometime, too." she says. I roll my eyes and walk away. [​IMG] Why do people have to be so ignorant. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    [​IMG]

3. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks. [​IMG]

4. Amigo

Amigo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Your house!
    Obama is bothering me! [​IMG]

5. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    I need a rant! Thanks OP
    I have been trying to trade in my old car for over a week finally have enough for a down payment now and my friend ,who is a good negotiator, has been promising all week to go down to car lot with me. I have had this Dodge dakota pickup truck picked out since last month and paid a mechanic friend of mine to come and check it out weeks ago. It is still on the lot. My car leaks oil like there is no tomorrow (2qts every trip) and I HATE it! arrrgh!
    Friday..finally get him with me at the car lot...oh guess what? Both salesmen are at the auction. [​IMG]
    Saturday and Sunday...my car insurance company is closed.
    I am going to go by myself today [​IMG]

6. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    Quote:That would require more than a rant, to express disappointment and disgust.

7. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    I came home at midnight last night from a long weekend and long drive - the weekend was great.
    today - MONDAY -
    One poor hen is badly prolapsed and will be put down very soon
    I looked in the dog/puppy's face and both eyes are swirled with cataracts
    It hasn't rained more than a half inch in three months, and I finally saw why my beans aren't forming pods - the birds are eating the flowers right off.
    I found 3 bills that weren't sent out last week. Well, who needs that stuff anyway? (phones, computers, etc.)
    I have to quit coffee and all caffeine and its not going well.
    The other hen in rehab is not healing that big gash. Not infected, just not healing. Every other hen is molting or broody. Or both.

8. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

My siblings are driving me crazy! [​IMG]
    My electric fence isn't fixed!
    I do not understand biology!!! [​IMG]

And the state of things in America is also depressing..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by